Recently we have a tendency to according that update zero.13.0 was pushed out for the beta version of PUBG Mobile. That enclosed new options and updates together with a special partnership with Godzilla: King of the Monsters pic, a Deathmatch mode, new Bizon gun, Kar98k gun skin in research lab and a lot of.
Today we’ve got the official patch notes from PUBG Mobile confirming all the new options that you just will expect from the update. except for what we have a tendency to had according, there are a bunch of changes for the Survive until Dawn zombie mode.
PUBG Mobile zero.13.0 beta version patch notes:
– New game mode: team Deathmatch , obtainable in each FPP and TPP.
– further separate management settings for FPP.
– further player show in results.
– further a tab for player emotes in inventory.
– All appearances, voices and emotes may be set in numerous movable closets. they will even be swapped where as in a very match.
– Walking, locomotion or operational a vehicle on the snow can currently leave marks.
– Armor sturdiness loss reduced by twenty fifth. harm reduction remains unchanged.
– Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop are removed in Survive until Dawn. four new zombies are going to be introduced.
– phase transition fog from nitrogen Mine currently lasts longer. All units that experience can move at a slower speed.
– The tank currently enhances close zombies. Skinner can currently use a capability that reduces the movement speed of close players.
– New building: Abandoned manufactory. This building contains countless resources how ever additionally encompasses a new boss.
These area unit patch notes from the beta version and there’s a high risk that a number of these won’t find your self within the final version of the stable update.